Spring is almost here! You can totally feel it. When spring is around the corner, I start freshening up the house with white bedding and lightweight throws, fresh plants and more plants! I partnered with Birch Lane today and four amazing bloggers to share different ways to refresh your home for Spring!
It's super easy to achieve this fresh spring entryway! I chose many of these pieces from Birch Lane's New Arrivals, using Classic Farmhouse and Country Romance.
1. Start with your favorite bench. I picked this one, called the Beresford Bench and it was easy to assemble. Not to mention affordable and durable! Imagine my toddler jumping up and down on it until I caught her! Because it totally happened! haha!
2. Add your favorite baskets. I picked the two larger baskets called handle storage baskets but could have fully fit all three below for storage. I love how the baskets add so much texture and have durable handles. Then I threw in some driftwood and logs for more textured elements. It is so fun to bring nature inside. I bought some various size pots and gave it a layered look. I showed a couple looks, one with pillows stuffed and the other with my favorite plant inside it. I love the plant best but both looks are very clean. Just go for your gut feeling on this one. I wanted a fiddle fig plant but there were not any at our local greenhouse.
4. Pick out a throw or two! This throw is nice and bright and really pulls all the colors together. It is also organic, which I love! If you pick two throws you can layer them softly over each other, where you can still see the other one behind it. Layering is a good thing! ; ) You never know how many guests might want to hang around and talk and they might be chilly.
5. Add your favorite pillows! I bought laila gathered white pillows which have beautiful tufting along the middle and give a tailored look, the large edie wool pillow cover is my focal point and lastly the dream lumbar pillows! They are my showstopper pillows which compliment all of them. Super soft!! Love love!
6. Throw in your favorite large planter! This one is a lot larger than it looks in the picture. It's called the Estrada Planter and just beautiful. That wood grain gives me all the feels and has a vintage vibe, which to me screams farmhouse! Add your favorite plant inside. I was able to throw in a pot inside it and it was ready to go.
7. Add your favorite art above your bench. I found these pretty large tins squares from an antique store when we went to Charleston. A painting would be dreamy or a set of vintage windows! The possibilities are endless. You could even go all the way in and do a fun gallery wall!
See how easy that is?! When in doubt, throw some pillows on it! I mean really, throw them even on the floor nearby for guests. We are all about comfort around here at the farmhouse.
Keep it fun and cozy. Don't stress. Freshening up your home is easy.
This look shows the lumbar pillows on the end for added comfort. You could toss the striped pillow underneath and put the white pillows in the corner with the lumbar in front of it on each side at an angle.
This bench is very sturdy and beautifully designed. Every home needs a nice bench! I just need to add a fun rug!
P.s. Told you that wood grain is so good on the planter! #allthehearteyes
There you have it friends, a fresh spring entryway! I hope your weekend is beautiful!
Thank you for stopping by! BIG Thank you to Birch Lane for partnering with us, they are a company we support and believe in the durability in their products and we put our faith in this brand.
Don't forget to check out the other bloggers listed above and follow them on IG! Up next is Julie with Lemon Stripes!
Follow the tag #birchlaneessentials to see all our spring refresh pictures on Instagram & you can follow Birch Lane on Instagram Here!